Candidates as a community and as individuals
This workshop serves as an introduction to who candidates are and their value to the business. The session looks at candidates as a community and also as individuals.
Each person could be a future employee
Not everyone that the team will talk to will be actively seeking their next position. How delegates work with individuals needs to be reflected by their current levels of activity. Each person we interact with could be a future employee or may recommend someone else who could become one.
During this workshop delegates will discover:
- The lifecycle of a candidate and the associated psychology
- How do you find candidates to work for your business?
- Candidate choice and how to stand out as a high quality employer
- Reading and interpreting CVs quickly
- Recognising red flags to question
- Reviewing real world CVs and practical workshop to learn through doing