Building talent pipelines
Finding good candidates on behalf of the business requires a good understanding of Boolean logic and how search engines operate. Finding individuals to build talent pipelines for the business needs a proactive approach.
Finding "hidden" talent
Good search skills on relevant CV portals (job boards etc), internal talent platforms and also networking and social platforms will help delegates find the "hidden" talent as well as the highly visible job seekers.
During this workshop delegates will cover:
- How to think like a sourcer
- Passive and proactive recruitment methodologies – how to find and attract good people
- Building a sourcing plan for each live vacancy in 15 minutes
- Writing good quality advert copy – for the reader and for SEO
- Developing deductive logic skills to find good people
- How to use basic Boolean to maximum effect
- Searching job boards and CV libraries
- Using watchdogs and alerts
- Searching Linkedin (either with free or recruiter licences as appropriate)
- Social search
- How to get the most out of the internet to create more opportunities to speak with good candidates
- Building relationships for the future as well as for immediate requirements
- Talent pooling – How and why.
- Biggest mistakes made by internal recruitment functions when building talent pools
- Longlisting and shortlisting – providing the right service to the recruitment business partners