The important skill of telephone based screening
This workshop covers the important skill of telephone based screening. How to interact with a candidate and represent the business as an employer and engage with a talent community is likely to be a large part of any internal recruiters role.
A roleplay based workshop session
This session is predominantly roleplay based - a follow up at-desk coaching session is always recommended to ensure delegates are effectively transferring their new skills in a live environment.
During this workshop delegates will discover:
- Effective introductions
- Building rapport and cultural differences that impact on our approach
- Questioning and listening skills
- Qualifying candidates capability, suitability and level of interest
- How to capture call content through effective note taking
- Gaining commitment and managing expectations
- Disengaging candidates cleanly to protect your brand