Your responsibility to your team members
As a manager your responsibility for developing the members of your team will often extend into delivering training sessions for the team. Often these sessions will be bite-sized, single subject sessions designed to refocus and energise the team.
Transferring what you have learned
By linking this with at-desk coaching you can ensure that the lessons from the classroom are being transferred to actual routines.
Following this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of training session as part of a managers job
- Selecting the right training subjects for the team
- Ensure the necessary follow up and coaching is scheduled
- Understand the difference between training and coaching
- Recognise the important role that coaching plays in developing performance