Demonstrating your capability to find good people
'Passive candidates' has become the latest phrase to become fashionable in recruitment. The concept has been around for a very long time. It is only since the rise of social media that passive talent has become more visible.
Finding passive talent
Finding passive talent is the first step in increasing the choice and quality you provide your clients. Converting them into motivated candidates is where the real skill is required. Today, more than ever, individuals are approached by recruiters seeking to place them with their client.
Standing out as being a good recruiter is critical to success and the initial approach is integral.
Rent this training video now for £19.99 and watch as many times as you like for 1 whole month!
View the trailer below to find out more and how to purchase this training video
Tip: Hover over the right hand corner of the video to purchase
On this session you will discover:
- How to approach passive candidates professionally and credibly
- Dealing with initial objections to talking further (like “send me a job spec”)
- The psychology of "not looking" candidates
- Building a 2 call strategy to success
- How to maintain momentum and ensure placement success