Do you have an accurate map of your candidate landscape?
At anyone time there is always a percentage of the working population, in every sector, who is available for temporary work. This is approximately around 8% at the time of writing this.
To fill temporary (and contract based) jobs you need to make sure you have an accurate map of your candidate landscape and know who is available.
Building this map requires good systems and a well constructed strategy to give you the opportunity to outperform your competitors in a very fast moving market.
Sessions TBA - £49 + VAT
On this session you will discover:
- Defining the available market
- How to map your temporary candidate landscape
- Building a robust database of temporary candidates
- Setting a strategy to increase quality of candidates submitted to your clients
- How to move quicker than your competitors and fill more jobs