Creating high performing recruiters
Good managers in recruitment recognise that telling people what to do does not create high performing recruiters.
How to be a good mangager
Good managers understand the power of coaching as a development tool and how to develop the performance of others through good quality coaching initiatives.
This session looks at how to effectively coach and provides practical methods to coach others to success.
Sessions available - book online now: £49 + VAT
On this session you will discover:
- The difference between training and coaching
- How to recognise coaching needs
- How to coach live at desk
- Using questions to develop and empower others
- How to incorporate coaching into an already busy working week