Recruitment Process vs Placement Process
Some recruitment businesses talk about their "recruitment process" others their "placement process". One clearly sees is as more probable than the other. One also recognises the level of influence they have on the outcome itself.
About this session
Interview preparation and debrief are often the first parts of the process to suffer when recruiters get busy. Quickly it becomes a lip service process rather than a genuine opportunity to add value.
Sessions TBA - £49 + VAT
On this session you will learn:
- How to prepare your candidates for their client interview
- Preparing your client for meeting your shortlist
- How your sourcing method effects your client preparation
- Debriefing candidates and discovering concerns
- Debriefing your client and delivering feedback
- How to deal with poor feedback
- Trial closing and closing