The foundation for good negotiation lies in understanding the value of what you offer
Your prices may be compared to other recruiters - this may be no more reasonable than comparing the price of a BMW to that of a Kia. Neither car manufacturer is worried about each others existence.
Why should your prices be based upon the services of others?
WE ARE NOW BUSY DEVELOPING OUR ONLINE LEARNING LIBRARY WHICH WILL MAKE OUR WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE 24/7
Email us today and we will let you know as soon as this workshop is available to rent.
On this session you will discover:
- Integral beliefs to help you justify your rates
- How to create happy clients based upon service differentiation
- Why most recruiters are lousy negotiators
- 5 step process to protect your pricing structure
- Hints and tips to create better outcomes