Getting comfortable talking about rates is important
Quoting rates for temps and contractors is different to presenting clients with perm terms. Often the rate is closed at the end of a (quick) process. Clients can think they have the higher ground as the work is now done.
Getting comfortable talking about rates and agreeing something of mutual benefit is important.
Meeting half way is not a negotiation - it is a haggle.
Sessions TBA - £49 + VAT
On this session you will discover:
- What makes up the cost of employing a temp?
- How to quote rates to reduce negotiation
- Justifying margins (% and £)
- Integral beliefs required to help you justify your rates
- Confidence and congruence - two key allies and how to use them