Results are a product of performance
Ask most recruiters how they are performing at the moment and they will talk to you about their results. Their results are the product of their performance and not the performance itself.
They might talk about their KPIs and their progress against those - again this is not their performance, merely indicators of its presence.
About this workshop
Managing performance begins with defining what performance is and what good looks like. This session will help team leaders and managers understand performance and how to help manage it in others.
We are now busy developing our online learning library which will make our workshops available 24/7
Email us today and we will let you know as soon as this workshop is available to rent.
On this session you will learn:
- Defining what performance truly is
- Identifying key result areas for the team and associated performance
- Developing a benchmark for good
- How to develop performance in others
- Creating a performance culture
- Recognising when to direct, coach, support and delegate