Presenting genuinely relevant opportunities to candidates
Most recruiters recognise the importance of qualifying a candidate's motivations, yet not all are as competent as they should be.
When you understand what really drives your candidates' decisions and what is important to them you can start to present genuinely relevant opportunities that they will accept.
Good qualification increase your reputation with candidates and clients. Good qualification helps you to make more placements.
Sessions TBA - £49 + VAT
On this session you will discover:
- The mind set of good recruiters during qualification
- How to qualify effectively and quickly
- Powerful questioning techniques to understand your candidate better
- Testing and probing motivations
- Using a balance sheet to qualify push and pull factors
- Discovering evidence to support candidate expectations