Getting it right is imperative to success
Whether you are recruiting experienced recruitment consultants or trainees to grow and develop getting it right is imperative to the success and growth of your business.
Does success at a competitors business automatically mean they will succeed for you?
Does average success in the past indicate that only averageness will be achieved in the future?
Building a robust attraction and assessment process that both identifies the right individuals and flows smoothly will ensure success.
About this session
All delegates to this session will receive our comprehensive 'Managers Guide to a Successful Induction' ensuring things run smoothly from the day you extend an offer. The guide also timetables key events throughout your new consultants first 3 months and includes forms to complete at the end of their probabtion period.
Sessions available - book online now: £49 + VAT
On this session you will learn:
- The biggest mistakes made by recruitment agencies recruiting into their own business
- How to identify the profile of success for your business
- Attraction and engagement strategies
- Assessment methods – in tray exercises, role plays, assessment centres and competency based interviewing
- Getting the process right and ownership of decisions
- Building an induction – core rules to ensure successful onboarding