Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHO WE ARE
ZEN is a learning and development company which specialises in the training of recruitment consultants and managers.
COMPANY NO. 7207585
REGISTERED ADDRESS: 570-572 ETRURIA ROAD, NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME, STAFFORDSHIRE, ST5 0SU
TEL: +44 (0) 20 3004 4952
REVIEWS OF AND CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We keep our Privacy Notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This Privacy Notice was last updated on 23 May 2018.
What we collect AND HOLD ABOUT YOU
We may collect the following information
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Information we collect via our website
- Form submissions, for example requesting further information about a product or service
- Subscribing to receive communications from ZEN
- Details of your visits to our site including which pages you visit and what you do
What we do with the information we gather
We will not share or sell your data for marketing purposes outside of ZEN.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons if you have permitted us to do so:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Your information will not be sent outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or to any country wher ethe laws do not protect your privacy to the same extent as the law in the UK. We will never sell any information about you. Our third parties who receive data, directly or indirectly, from our website include:
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain legal rights:
- Right of access (we will tell you if we have your data and give you a copy of your data)
- Right to rectify (we will correct your data)
- Right of erasure (we will delete your data on request)
- Right to restrict processing (we will stop processing your data but not delete it)
- Right of portability (we will give you any data we hold on you in a common, machine readable format)
- Right to object (you have the right to object to any direct marketing, to processing of your data for statistics, to processing of your data based on legitimate interests or public interests)
You have the right to privacy and expect Zero Entropy Networks to keep your information confidential and secure.
If we hold identifiable information about you and you have any queries about the information we hold on you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file of letters and numbers that is stored on to your computer or mobile device by a website’s server when you access certain websites. Only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie.
Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers
What does a cookie do?
A cookie is like a door key – cookies unlock a computer’s memory and allow websites to recognise users when they return to that particular site.
Cookies do many different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences and generally improving your experience of a website. Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier.
Cookies have limited functionality and cannot browse or scan your computer or dig for information. Users always have the option of accepting or denying cookies.
Information received via web cookies is used to enhance your experience of our site and microsites, ascertain whether the website is functioning correctly and for logged-in members to ensure access to entitled resources.
The cookies we use are predominantly 'analytical' cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our web site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
More information on Google Analytics can be found on Google’s support website https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
What to do if you don’t want Cookies to be set
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive, particularly when this information is stored and used by a third party without them knowing.
The cookies ZEN use are harmless and we do not use them for advertising that has been targeted to your interests.
However, if you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of the ZEN website.
You can control which types of cookies you allow by turning cookies on or off in your web browser’s settings. You can also delete cookies by clearing your browser’s cookie cache (history).
To find out how to turn cookies on and off in your browser, click on the relevant browser link below.
- Google Chrome*
- Internet Explorer*
- Safari IOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)*
- Google Android*
If you have any questions or concerns about the cookies we use, please email email@example.com
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.