A 'first interview' service
One of the reasons clients use a professional recruiter is because of the pre qualification of the candidates prior to submission. In theory, this should create a "first interview" service on behalf of the client.
Take your interview practices to the next level
The quality of this screening process can be used to justify margins and secure higher quality business. Getting the interview right should be a high priority for every recruiter.
This workshop is designed to help you review their current interview practices and take them to the next level.
This workshop will help you to :
- Gain Candidate Loyalty
- Build Stronger Client Relationships
- Make More Placements
After this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Reviewing the purpose of the interview
- Interviewing against a specific job Vs against the market
- Competency based interviews - The why, when and most importantly how.
- Developing great questions
- Preparation before an interview
- How to structure an interview
- Getting the most out of your candidate commercially
- Scoring and assessment
- Post interview routines
- Marketing your interview skills as an income stream