Achieve closer working relationships and greater sales success
Written and designed by a recruitment professional with over 20 years’ experience gained in consultancy, RPO and in-house recruitment environments. Having led UK and European internal recruitment teams, this insight is now used to help you close the gap between HR/Internal Recruitment teams and consultancy recruiters. Achieve closer working relationships and greater sales success with HR contacts, through a deeper understanding of their motivators, challenges and opportunities to add value.
- Setting and managing outcomes and objectives Understanding the context and current situations faced by HR teams, where their focus lies and how you can help them deliver results and be the first person they call!
- Understanding the internal recruitment process How to gain greater influence in the process and understanding the drivers and motivators to sell against. Insight into the pre-recruitment meetings and discussions that take place and deciding which route to market/suppliers to use.
- De-mystifying the role of HR/Internal Recruitment teams Unique insight into how these teams operate, how you can gain trust, increase your conversion ratio and achieve greater sales.
- How to 'sell' and gain rapport with HR against their needs Understanding the top 3 biggest mistakes recruiters make when selling to HR. How to align yourself with the needs of the client, ensuring you are considered a trusted supplier and not just one of the crowd.
- Understanding and influencing the PSL How to overcoming the PSL objection. How PSL’s are created, managed and ultimately decided.
- How to succeed in a ‘direct sourcing’ model Opportunities for you to work with your client’s direct sourcing approach and increase your market share/sales with a client.
- Continue the journey and closing out the competition How to increase your market share and sales conversion ratio, leading to a stronger, more successful client relationship moving forwards.
Previous delegates have said:
“An insightful workshop with plenty to implement”
“A very good workshop delivering a welcome insight to views and pressures of an internal recruiter and understanding what they're looking for”
“Great content delivered credibly by a subject matter expert.”
“Very insightful. Its good to get the view from the other side of the fence.”
This workshop will help you to :
- Increase Sales
- Build Stronger Client Relationships
- Quicker Placements
After this session all delegates will be able to:
- Understand and recognise the motivators and drivers within HR/Internal Recruitment teams
- Establish greater empathy and rapport with HR contacts, leading to increased commitment to buy
- Identify winning strategies to help the HR/Internal Recruitment teams achieve their objectives
- Create sales opportunities and success through compelling reasons to buy
- Use powerful questions to prompt key areas to explore and build opportunities