The challenge of finding good quality candidates
Finding good candidates is often more challenging for recruiters than identifying new vacancies to work.
The need for external specialists
As larger organisations develop their own direct sourcing techniques there will still be a need to use external specialists – their own resourcing methods need to add value and find what others cannot.
This workshop will help you to :
- Make More Placements
- Find Better Applicants
- Gain More Exclusivity
After this session delegates will be able to:
- Conduct an effective pre mortem to each new live job
- Develop a robust resourcing plan for each vacancy worked
- Write good quality advertising copy
- Conduct good quality resourcing calls to candidates to ensure relevance
- Generate high quality candidate referrals
- Build a strategy to develop a relevant candidate talent pool
- Searching social media platforms