Meeting clients face to face
Despite all of the changes in technology and online networking opportunities the most robust way to develop long term relationships with clients is to meet with them face to face.
Learn experientially and directly apply new techniques immediately
Developing skills is linked to the level of practice you get and the purposefulness of that practice itself. Some recruiters do not meet more than 2 or 3 clients per month which has a severe impact on their ability to develop in this key area. This workshop is specifically designed for recruitment professionals to learn experientially and directly apply new techniques immediately. By using forum theatre and live roleplay with fully briefed actors delegates are fully immersed in a learning environment for the entire duration of the workshop.
This workshop will help you to :
- Build Stronger Client Relationships
- Find More Jobs
- Gain Exclusivity
After this session delegates will be able to:
- Set robust agendas for their meetings
- Create meaningful objectives for their meetings and ensure success
- Demonstrate the ability to build rapport with people
- Ask effective questions to develop opportunities to present their solutions
- Effectively take notes and summarise clearly what has been discussed
- Present coherent solutions to clients’ problems and needs
- Close on robust action plans