Every recruitment business claims to be unique
Looking at the websites for most recruitment businesses, the about us page often begins "We are different because…" and then often describes the exact same thing.
Presenting your business as a different proposition requires difference
Sales calls and presentations are often the same leaving clients little choice other than to differentiate upon price and liking. Presenting your business as a different proposition requires difference. Difference that can be seen, heard and felt by the prospect.
This workshop will help you to :
- Build Stronger Client Relationships
- Gain More Jobs
- Increase Sales
After this session all delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the importance of differentiators in a competitive market that are not price related
- Discuss the pros and cons of different operating models with a client
- Be able to demonstrate capability to deliver (even in a new market with no track record)
- Describe the service offering of your business beyond their own functional area
- Recognise and capitalise upon cross selling opportunities