It can be heartbreaking to get so close to success only to find that the candidate has agreed to stay where they are. Counter offers can take different forms - often the most powerful do not involve any inducement to stay through payrise.
The time to get really good at dealing with counter offers is not when they happen. It is to pre-emptively ensure that you have a candidate who will successfully resign and leave, despite the potential counter offer scenario.
Both the training notes and workbooks will be supplied in digital format for you to print out and use to develop your whole team.
This MODULE will guide you through teaching:
- When to begin the counter offer conversation
- Why assuming it will be financial incentives can damage your success
- How counter offers work and therefore how to counter them!
- Recognising those who are susceptible to counter offer
- How to roleplay the counter offer with your candidate
What you will receive
- All the training notes to deliver this training module in-house
- Training hints and tips
- Developing a facilitator style
- Session aims and learning objectives
- Questions and answers
The majority of the content has been developed to allow the facilitator to guide the delegates through the content. The content is presented to show areas of discussion and prompts to help you keep the discussion flowing.
As with questions asked in training, hold back from giving delegates the answers.
This complete training module can be downloaded and used again and again to develop your team for just £249 + VAT (£298.80 inc VAT)