Reading and understanding job descriptions
Reading and understanding job descriptions and interpreting into what a CV will need to look like requires some practice.
A practical workshop session
This session is predominantly a practical workshop with multiple CVs to review and job descriptions to interpret and longlist against. Although this is only 50% of the matching process (the role needs to meet the candidates own expectations) it is important that delegate recognise how to do this at speed. Multiple opportunities with increasing levels of complexity will be provided.
During this workshop delegates will discover:
- How to read a job description
- How to set killer questions to assess suitability quickly
- What you can expect to find on a CV and what you will need to qualify on the phone
- Essential and desirable criteria
- Matching Candidate profiles to potential positions
- How to decide which candidates to call
- Big picture planning – what are the objectives when calling candidates